background

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day at the park

Some days you just have to go to the park.  Last week we had one of those rare July days that had low humidity and deep blue skys.  I had intended to just stay around the house all day since I was so behind on so many things but you just have to take advantage - Carpe Diem. 

 These are the days that make me so thankful I took the plunge to start a daycare and am not stuck in my office building anymore.  You know the set up - rows of cubicles, no windows, electric lights.  

We packed a lunch and headed for the park by the water...I just couldn't resist.  At first I thought we would got to the close park just down the road but the beautiful day left me wanting to go to the park on the river and that is just what we did.


Me and Banana

 Carrots "monkey face"



Giving little sis a push


No comments:

Post a Comment